Anyone interested in tryouts will need to attend a registration and information meeting on Tuesday January 26th. We will start promptly at 4:30pm in room 220. If you are unable to make this meeting, you must come by and see Coach Putman in room 220 by the end of the day on Thursday. Anyone who does not register with Coach, will not be permitted to tryout.
Tryouts for baseball will be two days, January 29-30. This is open to anyone interested in playing, for all grade levels. Players MUST wear baseball pants, long sleeve shirt, and a hat. Additionally, they will need to bring with them spikes, bat (if you have them already), a glove, water, any other personal equipment you use, and finally, a good attitude and a lot of effort.
The schedule will be as follows:
Friday, Jan. 29
- 4:30 – 5:15: Stretch, throw, defensive evaluations
Saturday, Jan. 30
- 9:00 – 11:30am: Stretch, throw, infield/outfield, scrimmage
- all players will be evaluated in hitting, pitching, game situations, etc.
- 11:35 – 12:45pm: Lunch (players are to bring something light if they want to eat)
- Coaches will meet and discuss cuts & teams
- 12:45pm: Players informed of teams
- 1:00 – 3:00pm: Practice – Varsity ONLY. JV players done for the day.
We look forward to seeing everyone at the ballpark!